divendres, 9 de juny del 2017

LOOKING BACK

This last school year, I think that I have improved a lot my level of english and I'm really proud. I have learned new vocabulary, new words that will be very useful and I will be able to use in my life, with english speakers. 

In my opinion, the best activities which I can show my english level are our blog, where we can talk about all of topics what we want, and the oral presentations, where we can show our knoweldge about a theme. We have done a lot of exercicies this year, but it seems to me that the most usefull acrivity to improve my English is to read, read books in this language, because I can observe if I had learn good the concepts and the vocabulary. Sincerely, I find that the class songs, in my opinion, are not useful to learn English because, sometimes, the lyrics of the song are difficult to understand because they are tuned with the music. I would like to do again, to improve my English, more yoursays and news in my blog and read books.  

I'm happy now with the new knowledge that I have acquired this year. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada