dimecres, 7 de juny del 2017

FORMAL LETTER

37, Carrer del Pi
St Miquel de Fluvià
Catalonia

31st, May, 2017 
UNICEF USA

333 East 38th Street, New York

NY 10016 United States


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to offer myself as a volunteer in your NGO, that is to say, in UNICEF. I would like to apply for a position. I am 16 years old girl and, at the present time, I have not finished "batxillerat", but the next summer I am able to begin to work when do you want. 


I feel that I would be suitable for this job because I am very hard-working, and I like to involve with the work that I am doing. I am also extremely responsible, organized and with the desire to help other people.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. I have included my CV with this letter. I would be happy to attend an interview at a time convenient for you. Thank you for your attention to this letter and for considering my application. 



Your faithfuly

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada